Wed, Jul 19|
WORKSHOP: Working with our Parts and Ancestors Through Imagery and Brainspotting
Interested in doing ancestry work? Here is an introduction on various techniques you can use to intentionally work with ancestors.
Time & Location
Jul 19, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
About the event
During this workshop, we will discuss:
- What is Brainspotting?
- What is SoulCollage®?
- What is tarot?
- How can you use either to work with ancestors
- What are themes that show up when working with ancestors
- An Experiential Exercise to show how it can be used
- Do I need to be trained in any of these modalities to use it personally? No
- I am not artistic nor creative, can I use it? No, as long as you have scissors, glue, and pictures you can use it.
- Will we doing art in the workshop? No, I will just show you how you can use supplies that are at home or regularly accesible.
Workshop Attendee$35.00+$0.88 service feeSale ended