Fri, Mar 24|
WORKSHOP: Working with our Parts and Ancestors Through SoulCollage® and Brainspotting
Interested in doing ancestry work? Here is an introduction on 2 techniques you can use to intentionally work with ancestors.
Time & Location
Mar 24, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
About the event
During this workshop, we will discuss:
- What is Brainspotting
- What is SoulCollage®
- How can you use either to work with ancestors
- What are themes that show up when working with ancestors
- An Experiential Exercise to show how it can be used
- Do I need to be trained in either to use it personally? No
- I am not artistic nor creative, can I use it? No, as long as you have scissors, glue, and pictures you can use it.
- Will we doing art in the workshop? No, I will just show you how you can use supplies that are at home or regularly accesible.
Workshop Attendee$35.00+$0.88 service feeSale ended